Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione 775mg x 60 capsules
Luxxe White Glutathione contains 500mg of glutathione, 100mg of NAC,50mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 25mg of grapeseed extract. Each bottle of Luxxe White contains 60 capsules of glutathione making it good for 1 month use.
This is best used with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
- 60 capsules per bottle
- 775mg per bottle
- made in USA
- glowing white skin
- Effective based on Clients' Reviews
This antioxidant also has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.
- NAC - N Acetyl Cysteine can help reduce the appearence of blemishes, age spots and even wrinkles.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - has been directly linked to skin care as a primary antioxidant that prevents aging and inflammation.
- Grapeseed - Grape seeds and grape seed extract are rich in powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds called oligomeric proanthocyanidin
Call or Text us +639153463000
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
Best used with Orihiro Collagen
- Glutathione - benefits of glutathione, including the antioxidant benefits on sun-damaged skin and reduction of hyperpigmentation via its effects on melanin production make it a potentially ideal constituent of anti-ageing skincare products, particularly for patients concerned with using products such as hydroquinone for hyper pigmentation.Article source: https://aestheticsjournal.com/feature/glutathione
- NAC- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) — a precursor which is needed for glutathione biosynthesis — is an incredibly useful supplement that few people have even heard of. Many of its benefits relate back to the fact that it helps boost production of glutathione, an important antioxidant your body produces naturally that helps reduce free radical damage and plays a role in the detoxification of heavy metals and other harmful substances. Article source:https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/12/18/n-acetylcysteine-supplement-benefits.aspx
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C will protect your skin from sun damage, by fighting off free radicals that are developed due to excess sun exposure (as well as environmental pollution and smoking). Also, vitamin C will help you to reduce the effects of sun burn that has been caused by exposure to Ultra Violet Radiation. It helps to prevent the dangerous consequences of long term sun exposure, which can potentially lead to skin cancer. Article source: https://www.abundanceandhealth.co.uk/en/blog/56-how-vitamin-c-supplements-can-benefit-your-skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid -is a powerful antioxidant that participates in many different physiological functions. As we all know, oxidative damage also prematurely ages our skin, causing wrinkling, thinning and skin cancers. Thus, anything that enhances our skin’s ability to fight oxidative damage, will also increase its heath, supporting skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. Article source : https://www.amaskincare.com/what-is-ala-alpha-lipoic-acid-benefits/
Recommended Use :Take 1 capsule + 500mg KB Rosehips Vitamin C in the morning, 30 minutes before meal and 1
capsule + 500mg KB Rosehips Vitamin C at night, before bedtime.
Special Precautions : Consult your doctor before use if you are taking any medication concurrently , Under any medical conditions , pregnant or breast feeding.
Storage - Store tightly closed in a cool dry place
FDA CPR NO. FR-95204
Expiry Date - 02/2021 ( February 2021 )