Kyusoku Bihaku (KB) Collagen 30 tablets
Experience total revitalization with the KB Collagen plus whitening tablet as it brings you the most complete system renewal packed in tablet form.
- Php 750 Freeshipping
- Lot of 3 Php 1,500 Free shipping via JRS
- 10pcs Php 475 each
- 20pcs Php 450 each
- 50pcs Php 400 each Free ship
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
Call or Text us +639153463000
Best used with Oral Glutathione
KB Collagen plus Whitening tablet contains Fish collagen as well as TSilk Peptide, Pearl Powder and Pearl Coix extract that work together to give you fair skin with a pinkish glow. To keep you looking young, it has the anti-aging power of Vitamin E.
More than just a beauty supplement
Not only is this product good for the skin, it is great for your health too. It contains anti-inflammatory agents that helps relieve swollen joints. It also helps in cardiovascular health maintenance. Vitamin C and swallow nest extracts for stronger immunity completes the one-of-a-kind KB Collagen plus Whitening Tablet formulation.
• Fish Collagen (200 mg) to replenish our collagen stores
• TSilk Peptide (50 mg), Pearl Powder (3 mg) and Pearl Coix Extract (100 mg) work to complement the Fish Collagen in revitalizing the skin and give it a natural fair and pinkish glow.
• Chicken Cartilage extract (100 mg) helps relieve swollen joints and heal the body naturally.
• CoQ10 (20 mg) to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
• Vitamin E (40 mg) adds to the anti-ageing qualities of KB Collagen Tablet
• Swallow Nest Extract (10 mg) and Vitamin C (200 mg) to help strengthen the immune system
More about Collagen
Collagen is the building block for all our body's major systems and the second most common substance in the body, second only to water in terms of volume. It is critical to your health and well-being. It not only helps keep skin supple and keeps muscles smooth and firm as well. But as we grow older our body produces less and less collagen thus resulting to saggy wrinkled skin.
The body's natural Collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 20. As this collagen production slows, the collagen ﬁbers in the body become brittle and begin to break down resulting in a weakening of the skin.