Relumins Gluta 1000 Advance Nutrition Glutathione Complex 60 capsules (Relumins 1000)
DAILY SHIPPING, FREESHIPPING
For Bank, Remittance and other modes of payment and International Shipping, please contact us on our FB account as this site is for Card Payment only.
If you are looking for an affordable glutathione brand that delivers promising whitening results, then Relumins Gluta 1000 will surely suit your needs. For skin whitening you may take 2-3 capsules a day. Relumins Gluta is best taken with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
Buy with Confidence! Cheskas Store is an authorized dealer of Relumins since 2012
Modes of Payment:
For Paypal/Credit Card/Card Payments: Click add to cart and checkout
For BANK deposit (online transfer or over-the-counter), Palawan, LBC, Gcash, Paymaya, Coins.Ph payment contact us on FB or send us a message via SMS to place your orders.
FB account: www.facebook.com/cheskasstore
Hotline #: 09153802242
For International Shipping: Contact us on our Facebook account for quotation.
For Bulk/Wholesale Orders: (50 boxes,100 boxes,150 boxes) email us at email@example.com
1 bottle Php 990 each
2 bottles Php 950 each
PROMO: Bestseller! 3 bottles Php 2400
- Content: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1000mg of L-Glutathione Complex (Reduced L-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rose Hips)
- Oral Glutathione is clinically proven to be bioavailable and provides a systemic increase in cellular glutathione, which is essential for protecting our bodies from stress, age and the environment.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fat and water soluble antioxidant that also boosts glutathione levels. Because of this, it can act as an antioxidant throughout the entire body
- Rose hips contain a natural, highly absorbable form of Vitamin C, which is a highly synergistic ingredient with glutathione
- Halal, Kosher, Vegan & cGMP Certified
Relumins - The #1 Name in Glutathione Relumins is the world's leading glutathione supplement company because they only use high quality, medical grade Reduced L-Glutathione. Their commitment to quality and purity cannot be matched by any other supplement company in the world. All of their products are manufactured in a CGMP facility in the United States and comply with even the most rigorous guidelines.
Glutathione as an Antioxidant Glutathione is a fundamental cellular protective molecule and the body’s most important antioxidant. It is found in every cell with particularly high concentrations in the liver, spleen, kidney, eye-lens, erythrocytes, and leukocytes. Greater cellular concentrations of glutathione are correlated with better cardiovascular, oral and eye health because of its ability to inhibit many of the negative effects of stress, aging and environment.
The Functional Pathways of Glutathione Adequate levels of Reduced Glutathione (GSH) and other antioxidants prevent damage to cells caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals. It has three primary pathways of antioxidant activity: 1) Directly neutralizing oxidative molecules through a redox reaction 2) Functioning as a cofactor of the peroxide neutralizing enzyme Glutathione Peroxidase 3) Supporting other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E.
Glutathione for General Health Glutathione also has non-antioxidant related protective and detoxification benefits. It is essential in the detoxification reactions of drugs, pesticides, herbicides, carcinogens. Glutathione, catalyzed by the enzyme Glutathione S-Transferase, conjugates to these molecules, increasing their solubility and transporting them out of the cells to be excreted in urine or bile. Additionally, it protects the energy producing enzyme Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase from attack by nitric oxide.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is basically an antioxidant and is made of 3 amino acids namely cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid.It protects your body from diseases and prevents toxins too. It also fights free radicals that cause skin pigmentation, blemishes, and dark spots.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid : ALA is an important nutrient that offers many positive health benefits. It promotes healthy aging, organ function, cardiovascular health, and brain and nervous system health. ALA also makes your body’s network of antioxidants stronger by boosting cellular production of other antioxidants and antioxidant enzymes.
- Rosehips: Rose hips are also a source of phenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid, lycopene and vitamin E. As they protect your cells from damage, the additional antioxidants in rose hips may offer protection against serious chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- L-Glutathione Reduced 675mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
- Rose Hips 125mg
Cautions : Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mother , children under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult with a physician before taking.
FDA FR no. 4000001947850