Relumins Gluta 1000 Advance Nutrition Glutathione Complex
Relumins Advance Nutrition Gluta 1000 - Reduced L-Glutathione Complex Relumins Advance Nutrition is proud to present a new oral glutathione formula, Gluta-1000. Packed with 1000mg of Reduced L-Glutathione 675mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg and Rosehips125mg, this capsule gives a sustained increase in serum glutathione to provide a wide range of health benefits. Raising serum glutathione is the ultimate measure of a glutathione supplement's efficacy because it represents system-wide glutathione levels.
This is best used with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
Relumins Gluta 1000 Price:
1 bottle Php 990 each
2 bottles Php 925 each
PROMO: Bestseller! 3 bottles Php 800 each
20 bottles Php 775 each
50 bottles Php 750 each
100 bottles Php 700 each
150 bottles Php 643 each
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
Call or Text us +639153463000
- Content: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1000mg of L-Glutathione Complex (Reduced L-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rose Hips)
- Oral Glutathione is clinically proven to be bioavailable and provides a systemic increase in cellular glutathione, which is essential for protecting our bodies from stress, age and the environment.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fat and water soluble antioxidant that also boosts glutathione levels. Because of this, it can act as an antioxidant throughout the entire body
- Rose hips contain a natural, highly absorbable form of Vitamin C, which is a highly synergistic ingredient with glutathione
- Halal, Kosher, Vegan & cGMP Certified
Relumins - The #1 Name in Glutathione Relumins is the world's leading glutathione supplement company because they only use high quality, medical gradeReduced L-Glutathione. Their commitment to quality and purity cannot be matched by any other supplement company in the world. All of their products are manufactured in a CGMP facility in the United States and comply with even the most rigorous guidelines.
Glutathione as an Antioxidant Glutathione is a fundamental cellular protective molecule and the body’s most important antioxidant. It is found in every cell with particularly high concentrations in the liver, spleen, kidney, eye-lens, erythrocytes, and leukocytes. Greater cellular concentrations of glutathione are correlated with better cardiovascular, oral and eye health because of its ability to inhibit many of the negative effects of stress, aging and environment.
The Functional Pathways of Glutathione Adequate levels of Reduced Glutathione (GSH) and other antioxidants prevent damage to cells caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals. It has three primary pathways of antioxidant activity: 1) Directly neutralizing oxidative molecules through a redox reaction 2) Functioning as a cofactor of the peroxide neutralizing enzyme Glutathione Peroxidase 3) Supporting other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E.
Glutathione for General Health Glutathione also has non-antioxidant related protective and detoxification benefits. It is essential in the detoxification reactions of drugs, pesticides, herbicides, carcinogens. Glutathione, catalyzed by the enzyme Glutathione S-Transferase, conjugates to these molecules, increasing their solubility and transporting them out of the cells to be excreted in urine or bile. Additionally, it protects the energy producing enzyme Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase from attack by nitric oxide.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is basically an antioxidant and is made of 3 amino acids namely cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid.It protects your body from diseases and prevents toxins too. It also fights free radicals that cause skin pigmentation, blemishes, and dark spots.Article source:https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/glutathione-for-skin-whitening-does-it-really-work/#gref
- Alpha Lipoic Acid : ALA is an important nutrient that offers many positive health benefits. It promotes healthy aging, organ function, cardiovascular health, and brain and nervous system health. ALA also makes your body’s network of antioxidants stronger by boosting cellular production of other antioxidants and antioxidant enzymes. Article source: https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/alpha-lipoic-acid-benefits-side-effects/
- Rosehips: Rose hips are also a source of phenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid, lycopene and vitamin E. As they protect your cells from damage, the additional antioxidants in rose hips may offer protection against serious chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.Article source: https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-vitamin-c-rosehips-6920.html
Cautions : Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mother , children under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult with a physician before taking.
FDA FR no. 4000001947850
Expiry date:06/2021 (June 2021)