Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione with NAC (KB Glutathione)
Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione also known as KB Glutathione contains Glutathione free form, (glutanac Acid, Glycine L-Cystine) 400mg and not a reduced glutathione or GSH, A-Acetyl L-Cysteine 100mg, Rosehips 500mg.
Best used with DHC COLLAGEN
Product of Japan
- Fda approved # 63661
- Halal Approved
- Glutathione + N-Acetyl Cysteine - 30 capsules
- Vitamin C Rosehips - 30 capsules
BUY NOW PRICE is for credit/debit card/paypal payments. Get it for a much L O W E R P R I C E when you pay C A S H through BANK DEPOSIT, GCASH MONEY TRANSFER, REMITTANCE CENTERS, and many more payment options to choose from.
Cash Payment Prices:
- Php 950 /box
- 2 boxes @ Php 925 each
- BESTSELLER! 3 boxes @ Php 700 each
- 10 boxes @ Php 650 each
- 20 boxes @ Php 600 each
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
ORDER FORM FOR CASH PAYMENTS:
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
THE KYUSOKU BIHAKU ADVANTAGE
Kyusoku Bihaku has done tremendous research to give you the best formulation available. KB has all three free-form amino acid components l-cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid. Apart from this, KB is formulated with NAC and Cysteine, which is another good glutathione precursor. To further complement this one-of-a-kind blend, KB has included a separate bottle of Vitamin C Rosehips. Vitamin C is a great help in amino acid absorption because it aids in its synthesis.
Kyusoku Bihaku is formulated with the optimum dose of NAC that not only boosts the glutathione levels in the body but also makes up for the glutathione components lost during digestion.
Kyusoku Bihaku works best with Pure Rosehips Vitamin C. That's because Pure Rosehips Vitamin C contains 10-100 times more vitamin C than any other kind of food.
Together, Kyusoku Bihaku with Pure Rosehips Vitamin C will give you whiter and younger looking skin faster and more effectively than other oral glutathione products.
Kyusoku Bihaku does not contain rice bran, cornstarch, yeast, soy, artificial color, flavoring or any other extender unlike other oral glutathione products.
Unlike most oral glutathione supplements sold in the market, KB manufactures its own products in JAPAN.
glutathione,kb,kyusoku bihaku,kyusoku bihaku glutathione,kb,kb glutathione,glutathione w/ nac,gluta w/ nac,glutathione w/ nac, skin whitening.
Whitens the skin
Helps make the skin smoother with a more even tone
Gives a rosy white glow
Detoxifies the liver
KB - Kyusoku Bihaku (a japanese word which means "PURE WHITE") whitening pills are genuinely made in Japan and was brought here by the first company who manufactured the different kinds of skin whitening pills since 1999.
- Glutathione -Glutathione has strong antioxidant properties, meaning that it protects cells from the damage that occurs when chemicals react with oxygen. Article source: https://www.xtend-life.com/blogs/supplement-ingredients/l-glutathione
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine :N-acetyl L-cysteine has many biological applications. Its primary uses as a dietary supplement include support for the liver and antioxidant effects. N-acetyl L-cysteine is also useful in cough medicine since it dissolves disulfide bonds effectively. This action liquefies mucus in the bronchial tubes, allowing it to be coughed up more easily. N-acetyl L-cysteine products for keeping airways clear are also available as sprays for the mouth and nose. Article source : https://www.xtend-life.com/blogs/supplement-ingredients/n-acetyl-l-cysteine
- Rosehips : Vitamin C with rose hips is a supplement rich in antioxidants that may protect against cancer and heart disease. The supplement may also support immune health for most people and reduce pain and inflammation for those with rheumatoid arthritis. Article source: https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-vitamin-c-rosehips-6920.html
Other Information : Safety Sealed.
Precautions : Store at temperature not exceeding 25 c. Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight . Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Do not take more than directed. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Warning : Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any its ingredients . Keep Out of Reach of Children.
FDA NO. 51169