Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione with NAC (KB Glutathione)
Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione also known as KB Glutathione contains Glutathione free form, (glutanac Acid, Glycine L-Cystine) 400mg and not a reduced glutathione or GSH, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 100mg, Rosehips 500mg.
- Fda approved # 63661
- Halal Approved
- Glutathione + N-Acetyl Cysteine - 30 capsules
- Vitamin C Rosehips - 30 capsules
Buy with Confidence! Cheskas Store is a trusted store of glutathione supplements since 2005
Modes of Payment:
For Paypal/Credit Card/Card Payments: Click add to cart and checkout
For BANK deposit (online transfer or over-the-counter), Palawan, LBC, Gcash, Paymaya, Coins.Ph payment contact us on FB or send us a message via SMS to place your orders.
FB account: www.facebook.com/cheskasstore
Hotline #: 09153802242
For International Shipping: Contact us on our Facebook account for quotation.
For Bulk/Wholesale Orders: (50 boxes,100 boxes,150 boxes) email us at email@example.com
- Php 950 /box
- 2 boxes @ Php 1850 each
- BESTSELLER: 3 boxes Php 2100
- 10 boxes @ Php 6500
- 20 boxes @ Php 12000
THE KYUSOKU BIHAKU ADVANTAGE
Kyusoku Bihaku has done tremendous research to give you the best formulation available. KB has all three free-form amino acid components l-cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid. Apart from this, KB is formulated with NAC and Cysteine, which is another good glutathione precursor. To further complement this one-of-a-kind blend, KB has included a separate bottle of Vitamin C Rosehips. Vitamin C is a great help in amino acid absorption because it aids in its synthesis.
Kyusoku Bihaku is formulated with the optimum dose of NAC that not only boosts the glutathione levels in the body but also makes up for the glutathione components lost during digestion.
Kyusoku Bihaku works best with Pure Rosehips Vitamin C. That's because Pure Rosehips Vitamin C contains 10-100 times more vitamin C than any other kind of food.
Together, Kyusoku Bihaku with Pure Rosehips Vitamin C will give you whiter and younger looking skin faster and more effectively than other oral glutathione products.
Kyusoku Bihaku does not contain rice bran, cornstarch, yeast, soy, artificial color, flavoring or any other extender unlike other oral glutathione products.
Unlike most oral glutathione supplements sold in the market, KB manufactures its own products in JAPAN.
KB - Kyusoku Bihaku (a japanese word which means "PURE WHITE") whitening pills are genuinely made in Japan and was brought here by the first company who manufactured the different kinds of skin whitening pills since 1999.
Whitens the skin
Helps make the skin smoother with a more even tone
Detoxifies the liver
- Glutathione -Glutathione has strong antioxidant properties, meaning that it protects cells from the damage that occurs when chemicals react with oxygen.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine :N-acetyl L-cysteine has many biological applications. Its primary uses as a dietary supplement include support for the liver and antioxidant effects. N-acetyl L-cysteine is also useful in cough medicine since it dissolves disulfide bonds effectively. This action liquefies mucus in the bronchial tubes, allowing it to be coughed up more easily. N-acetyl L-cysteine products for keeping airways clear are also available as sprays for the mouth and nose.
- Rosehips : Vitamin C with rose hips is a supplement rich in antioxidants that may protect against cancer and heart disease. The supplement may also support immune health for most people and reduce pain and inflammation for those with rheumatoid arthritis.
Other Information : Safety Sealed.
Precautions : Store at temperature not exceeding 25 c. Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight . Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Do not take more than directed. Store KB Rosehips in the fridge to maintain its freshness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Warning : Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any its ingredients . Keep Out of Reach of Children.
FDA NO. 51169