Beauoxi White Max 12 in 1 Glutathione Whitening Pills
Beauoxi White Glutathione Whitening Pills contains 12 powerful antioxidants in 1 pill. Each Capsule contains 500mg of glutathione for whitening, 100mg NAC - considered to be the best glutathione precursor, 100mg Alpha Lipoic Acid - regenerates antioxidants such as vitamin c and e, 50mg Collagen - for firmer skin, 50mg Grapeseed Extract - protects and improves skin appearance, 50mg COq10 - helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging, 50mg Mulberry Extact - natural skin whitening ingredient, 20mg Vitamin E - speeds up cell regeneration, 20mg Placenta Extract - anti ageing, 10mg Zinc Aspartate - protect cells from free radicals.
This is best used with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
BUY NOW PRICE is for credit/debit card/paypal payments. Get it for a much L O W E R P R I C E when you pay C A S H through BANK DEPOSIT, GCASH MONEY TRANSFER, REMITTANCE CENTERS, and many more payment options to choose from.
Beauoxi White CASH PAYMENT Price:
1 bottle for Php 2,000 each
3 bottles for Php 1,800 each
10 bottles for Php 1,700 each
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
ORDER FORM FOR CASH PAYMENTS:
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
- 60 capsules
- 30 days supply
- made in Japan
- Enhanced Glutathione 500mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 100mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
- Fish Collagen 50mg
- Grapeseed Extract 50mg
- Coenzyme Q10 50mg
- Mulberry Extract 50mg
- Vitamin E 20mg
- Sheep Placenta Extract 20mg
- Zinc Aspartate 10mg
- Glutathione -Glutathione is your body's most powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent, and it's also something of a well-kept secret," says Dr. Frank Lipman, Integrative and Functional Medicine Physician and founder of Eleven Eleven Wellness Center in New York City. "Outside the wellness community, few people have even heard of it, but it's now time to lift the curtain on this life-saving molecule that delivers incredible benefits, and even helps slow the aging process." Here's why: "it's essential to eliminating toxins from your body, keeping disease at bay, maintaining youth and sustaining wellness," he says. Article source: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/health/advice/a2269/health-benefits-of-glutathione/
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine- N-A-C is a form of the essential amino acid cysteine, something used by the body to make glutathione (GSH), one of the body’s most important antioxidants. In fact, all the benefits of N-A-C arise from its ability to boost a person’s blood levels of GSH. The major impact of N-A-C is on the immune system, liver protection, detoxification, and cardiovascular health. We all need its anti-inflammatory protection. Article source:http://vitalitymagazine.com/article/the-amazing-benefits-of-n-acetyl-cysteine/
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid - Lipoic acid is the most versatile and powerful antioxidant in the entire antioxidant defense network. Studies show that lipoic acid in combination with acetyl-L-carnitine can reverse mitochondrial decay and restore mitochondrial function to youthful levels. Article source:http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2008/6/Reducing-Aging-Markers-With-Lipoic-Acid/Page-01
- Fish Collagen- is a complex structural protein that helps maintain the strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, joints, bones, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, gums, eyes, nails and hair. It’s a type I collagen, which is the most abundant collagen in the human body. Type I is best known for providing the foundation for beautiful skin, strong connective tissues and sturdy bones. Article source:https://draxe.com/fish-collagen/
- Grapeseed Extract:Grape seed extract (along with the fleshy parts of grapes themselves) contains proanthocyanidins and resveratrol, as well as other powerful antioxidants. Research shows that when grape seed extract is applied to skin prior to UV light exposure, the compounds may have a sunscreen effect, helping to reduce redness and damage to cells. A study published in the journal Nutrition and Cancer suggests that, when applied topically, grape-derived antioxidants may even have cancer-fighting abilities. Article source: https://www.canyonranch.com/blog/beauty/the-skin-benefits-of-grape-seeds/
- Coenzyme Q10- is localized primarily to the most superficial layer of your skin and functions to protect the deeper layers of your skin from damage caused by harmful free radicals, one of the major causes of ageing. Article source: https://www.workswithwater.com/blog/five-skincare-benefits-of-coenzyme-q10/
- Mulberry Extract- are known to help skin. They are widely used by many people all over the globe for purposes of skin lightening. Significant research has been gathered to prove the anti tyrosinase activity of mulberry plants produces the desirable effects as far as skin lightening is concerned. Furthermore, the extract is known to slow down the ageing process. It contains rich anti-oxidant properties thus making it extremely beneficial for preventing wrinkles formation As a result, someone who uses mulberry extract will have flawless, silky smooth skin for many years to come. Article source: https://www.makari.com/blog/mulberry-extract-natural-alternative-hydroqui
- Vitamin E -is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin E supplements have become popular as antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage. Article source : https://www.webmd.com/diet/supplement-guide-vitamin-e#1
- Sheep Placenta Extract-is the fact that sheep have a strong immune system which on extrapolation into placental tissue, is used to justify the use of sheep placenta for its anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. Ageing have been closely associated with increased inflammation and oxidative damage to various tissues. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of placenta provide effective anti-ageing, while also providing energy and vitality due to its rich vitamin and hormonal content. Article source: https://www.nutrinz.com/articles/sp/
- Zinc Aspartate-Zinc Aspartate provides important protection against free radicals, tissue repair and benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is an important naturally occurring bioavailable delivery form of the immune boosting vital micro-mineral zinc. The aspartate moiety is an important ingredient of the citric acid cycle. As the citric acid cycle is the center for energy production within the cell, aspartic acid must be present in every cell of the body. It is therefore not something foreign to the body. Zinc plays vital roles in several physiological and biochemical metabolic pathways. Article source:https://www.xtend-life.com/blogs/supplement-ingredients/zinc-aspartate
Caution: As with any dietary supplements consult your physician before using this product.
Special Precautions: Consult your doctor before use if you are taking any medication ,under any medical condition , suffering from any chronic illness, pregnant or breast feeding.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a in a cool dry place at temperature of 15 - 30 degree celcius.
Expiry date: September 2019