Relumins Advance White Oral Glutathione & Placenta 60 capsules
Relumins Advance White Oral Glutathione with Placenta 800mg Contains L-Glutathione 800mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and rosehips) 200mg, Placenta Protein 100mg. 1 Bottle is good for 1 month
This is best used with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
Best used with Collagen Brands
Benefits of Authentic Relumins Advanced White Oral Whitening Formula Capsules - Whitens, repairs & rejuvenates skin.
- - Each bottle contains 60 capsules
- - 800mg L-Glutathione for maximum skin whitening
- - Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
- - Relumins is 5X more effective than Ivory Caps & more than twice as effective as Gluta-C oral whitening formula
- - L-Glutathione booster, 100mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid Which Has Been shown to Naturally Support High Levels of Glutathione in the Body
- - 100mg of Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid,which has been shown to restore intracellular glutathione
- - 100mg of Rose Hips, which fight skin pigmentation and speed up the healing process. They are rich in moisturizing fatty acids and powerful antioxidants. Rose hips push the skin to regenerate when it has been damaged by the sun and other environmental elements.
- - 100mg of placental protein extract
- - Placental protein enhances skin's elasticity and moisture and stimulates cell renewal to revitalize the skin. It also visibly reduces and fights the unsightly signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- - Placental Protein is a highly-recognized cosmetics ingredient due to its exemplary skin-whitening property that actively influences the activity of tyrosinase, a component of melanin. In fact, it is the most popular and widely used skin whitening agent in Japan.
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
- 1 bottle Php 1800
- 2-3 bottles Php 1750
- 4-5 bottles Php 1700
- 6-11 bottles Php 1620
- 12 bottles Php 1440
- 20 bottles Php 1350
- FREESHIP NATIONWIDE
Call or Text us at +639153463000
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione and placenta formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Is a highly-recognized cosmetics ingredient due to its exemplary skin-whitening property that actively influences the activity of tyrosinase, a component of melanin. In fact, it is the most popular and widely used skin whitening agent in Japan. It is commonly infused in topical products, supplements and even in fillers or injectibles. It actively controls melanin production to whiten skins complexion thru influencing the activity of tyrosinase. It provides more nutrition to the skin, whiten skin, rejuvenate and transforms it faster.
Placenta contains more than 128 diffrent molecules including growth factors, bio-active cytokines, antibodies, amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, nucleic acids, vitamins, minerals. Mammals consume their own placentas instinctively. Humans have been using placenta in medicines and treatments for thousands of years. In ancient greece Hippocrates, known as the Father of Medicine, used placenta for therapeutic purposes. Ancient asian countries have historically recognized placenta’s possible use for therapeutic purposes. Placenta extracts are infused in traditional medicines for nourishing the blood, strengthening the internal organs and mitigating stress. Placenta extract is also valued as an anti-aging ingredient.
Other Health Benefits
Has been used clinically to treat degenerative brain & liver diseases including Parkinsons.
Cellular protective effects in the eyes, and cardio-vascular system.
Allergies. Glutathione, especially cysteine, improves the body’s non-specific immune responses, producing more T4 white blood cells. They also help to protect the lungs.
Can increase endurance & well being.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a low molecular weight thiol-tripeptide that plays a prominent role in maintaining intracellular redox balance. In addition to its remarkable antioxidant properties, the discovery of its antimelanogenic properties has led to its promotion as a skin-lightening agent. Article source:http://www.ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378-6323;year=2016;volume=82;issue=3;spage=262;epage=272;aulast=Sonthalia
- Alpha Lipoic Acid :Alpha lipoic acid has been directly linked to skin care as a primary antioxidant that prevents aging and inflammation. Contained in many brands of skin products, this powerful metabolic natural substance has many benefits for skin care, including energy production in skin cells; regeneration of vitamins C and E; inhibiting of the activation of transcription factor NF-kB; reduction of cellular inflammation; stimulation of AP-1, which helps remodel collagen; and protection of the skin from free radical inflammation, including sun exposure. Article source: https://www.livestrong.com/article/68546-alpha-lipoic-acid-skin-health/
- Vitamin C -Vitamin C limits the damage induced by ultraviolet (UV) light exposure. Vitamin C is not a “sunscreen” because it does not absorb light in the UVA or UVB spectrum. Rather, the antioxidant activity of vitamin C protects against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals (33). Vitamin C transport proteins are increased in keratinocytes in response to UV light, suggesting an increased need for vitamin C uptake for adequate protection. Article source:https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/vitamin-C
- Placenta Protein : plays an important role in building the body of a person as it comprises almost all the nutrients needed for life - proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, vitamins, and minerals. It is a rich source of amino acids which is vital in producing renewed skin. It activates the production of collagen, elastin, & hyaluronic acid needed by the skin to replace old cells with new ones. During this cell regeneration, impaired and aged skin is naturally reborn to reveal a whiter, glowing, and youthful-looking skin. Article source : https://www.beautifulskinwhitening.com/placental-protei
Cautions : Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mother , children under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult with a physician before taking.
FDA FR no. 00239602
Expiry Date: 01/2021 (January 2021)