Relumins Advance Nutrition Active Glutathione Complex - 60 capsules
Relumins Advance Nutrition Active Glutathione Complex (900mg glutathione) Contains 300mg of Glutathione, 100mg N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, 75mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 50mg L-Methionine, 12mg Vitamin E (Acetate) , 1.95mg Vitamin B (Riboflavin) ,100 mcg Selenomethionine.
1 Bottle is good for 1 month
This is best used with Kyusoku Bihaku Rosehips Vitamin C (lightening, anti aging and vitamin c in 1)
Best used with Collagen Brands
*Prices can be mixed or assorted with other glutathione & collagen brands*
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
Call or Text us +639153463000
Benefits of NEW Relumins Advance White Active Glutathione Complex -Oral Whitening Formula Capsules with 6X Boosters
- - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- - 900mg L-Glutathione for maximum skin whitening
- - Halal & cGMP Certified
- - Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
- - Relumins is 5X more effective than Ivory Caps & more than twice as effective as Gluta-C oral whitening formula
- - L-Glutathione booster, 225mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid Which Has Been shown to Naturally Support High Levels of Glutathione in the Body
L- Glutathione 300mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 75mg
Vitamin E (Acetate) 12mg
Vitamin B (Riboflavin) 1.95 mg
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Other Health Benefits
Has been used clinically to treat degenerative brain & liver diseases including Parkinsons.
Cellular protective effects in the eyes, and cardio-vascular system.
Allergies. Glutathione, especially cysteine, improves the body’s non-specific immune responses, producing more T4 white blood cells. They also help to protect the lungs.
Can increase endurance & well being.
- Glutathione - Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants in our body. This is gaining traction in terms of skin whitening treatment and achieve the desired pigmentation. With very less to no side-effect, Glutathione skin whitening is by far the most chosen whitening treatment. Article source: https://www.lybrate.com/hi/medicine/glutathione
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine -Acetylcysteine is the N-acetyl derivative of the amino acid L-cysteine, and is a precursor in the formation of the antioxidant glutathione in the body. The thiol (sulfhydryl) group confers antioxidant effects and is able to reduce free radicals. Article source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcysteine
- Alpha Lipoic Acid -ALA is a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body's natural anti-oxidant defenses. ALA is also seen as an anti-aging compound since it can reverse some of the oxidant damage related to the effects of aging.https://examine.com/supplements/alpha-lipoic-acid/
- L-Methionine -L-Methionine plays an important role to the health of your hair, skin and nails so taking this sulfur-rich compound is something that you should consider including in your everyday diet. Taking a beauty supplement that contains L-Methionine will boost the availability of protein building blocks that your body needs. This will ultimately support the healthy growth of beautiful hair, nails and skin. Article source:https://www.nutrafol.com/blog/what-does-l-methionine-do-for-your-for-hair/